Want to pass conversions from Voluum to Go2mobi? Look no further!
- Log in to Voluum & Go2mobi
- Within Voluum, click the “Traffic Sources” tab, then the “+ New traffic source” button
- On the “New traffic source panel” on the right hand side of Voluum interface, click “Traffic source templates”
- Select Go2mobi from the “Predefined traffic sources” list, then click the “Load template” button once Go2mobi has been selected
- The “New traffic source” panel will now be populated with a default template for Go2mobi.
- Within the “New traffic source” panel, you will notice that the Postback URL field is populated with a default postback link. You will need to modify this postback URL to match your specific Go2mobi postback URL
- On the Go2mobi platform, click the “Account” tab at the top of the page
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the blue “Conversion Tracking”
- In the “Conversion Tracking” panel, you will notice a URL that starts with
http://pb.g2trk.com. Highlight the string of numbers and letters immediately following
apikey=, ending at
&clickid. It should look something like this:
H1dSMkSTAF13YSOrBCBfEqi1JrtuLhOLjGCvRax8JY187rmHy7k7hKjgzjJTHQ17QThis is your unique API key. Copy your API key to your clipboard.
- Go back to Voluum. Highlight “REPLACE” within your postback URL field, and paste your API key in its place.
- Click “Save”
You will now be tracking conversions on Go2mobi!