Wondering how to launch your first campaign? Look no further!
1. Upon logging in, click the "New" Campaign button.
2. Name your campaign. Click Here for more information about campaign naming conventions.
3. Select your target country.
4. Enter your destination URL.
5. Enable the Auto-Bidder feature, or set your bid.
6. Enter the daily budget of the campaign (minimum $50).
7. Leave it at "paused" status or set to "active" if you want it to start spending immediately after approval. Save the campaign.
Boom! Your campaign will automatically be sent to the approvals team for review. If set to "active" and your account is funded, it will immediately start spending upon approval. If you want to change other settings before setting your campaign live, leave it as "paused".